Sunday, September 21, 2008

"While You Were Out" Part V - Day 2

Dang... I guess I'm not getting as early of a start as I'd hoped!

It's going on 9:00am and I'm chuggin' a cuppa, and thinking 'bout getting started.

I didn't sleep too well last night. Not sure why - but it might've been the chinese food (snacked on cold chow mein just before bed - Yummy at the time, but not-so-good later on!!!).

The living room looks like Gustav or Ike (or whatever!) just hit. So I'm solidly in that "It Gets Worse Before It Gets Better" Stage - which is pretty demoralizing. It's like, I wake-up to pure pandemonium and wonder why I'm not feeling all that motivated- Huh!

Might do a quick run to Home Depot and buy a gallon of paint - just so I've got something to "entice" myself into moving forward!!!

Oh Crap! That reminds me. I gotta make sure I've got an adequate supply of brushes and rollers too! (Yeah, that might help!!! D'oh!)

Okay, time to get off my hinder and get started!!!

No comments:

 


View my page on Meet the Phlockers