Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Totally unrelated to anything...

Actually, no.  Not really!

I am something of a "ceramic artist" and, it seems, I've turned into something of a Foodie Blogger (entirely unintentionally!).

Well, it *just* occurred to me that photographing "bland-looking soups" (which I seem to dream-up on a regular basis) in plain ol' boring WHITE soup bowls is, well...  Boring, at best - right???

Sooooo... The "Objective du jour" is to make a few ceramic soup bowls - in different colors - so I can keep my "Soup Posts" at least *marginally* interesting!

I don't delude myself into thinking that this, alone, will make my posts more interesting (I readily acknowledge my long-windedness!), but maybe the pictures will be marginally more interesting!

We'll hafta see if my GOAL pans out!!!



No comments:

 


View my page on Meet the Phlockers