Saturday, October 18, 2008

Last Daze of Summer...

Okay, I think this is "officially" going to be my last poolside blogging day ("Waaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!").

Temps are supposed to hit the mid-70's today (which translates to mid-80's in our backyard microclimate), and we've turned on the pool heater and removed the solar cover. So I'll definitely get a swim (or two) in today...

Next weekend, I'll be on a Road-Trip: Girl's-Only Vacation!!! Mom, bff Sharon, and myself are piling into the car, driving down to L.A. and embarking on a week-long Mexican Riviera Cruise! Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan and Cabo San Lucas... (Sux to be me!!!)

So poor, lonely, DH Rog will busy himself with shutting down the pool, completely, while I'm gone...

For today, I've dragged out the hundred-dollar-laptop and the boombox and mp3 player (full o' Jimmy Buffett tunes!) - and I'll post a couple-three blog updates!

Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

 


View my page on Meet the Phlockers