Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Truly Amazing Woman...

I stumbled onto this blog - just three days ago. It was linked from an article that linked from another link from another blog sorta situation...

Diary of a Dying Mom


I don't even know this woman - yet, at the same time, I feel that I do...

The link, above, points to the beginning of her posts (scroll to the bottom to read "up" in chronological order).

What I found ironic was that, at some point in her blog, she'd made mention of the fact that she, an avid reader, would frequently skip to the final pages of a book to find out the ending - before she'd decide whether to read it.

I thought: "I would NEVER do that!"

Yet, in this case, I did. Even though I knew the final outcome.

I spent much of my past three days reading the entire thing - start-to-finish. It was like a book I couldn't put down. I literally laughed... And cried...

It's like a book that I hoped would never end...

It's a story that's definitely worth a read..........

No comments:

 


View my page on Meet the Phlockers